1. In order for the College to obtain any goods or services from a vendor the following requirements must be met:
• The vendor must be registered on the database of the College;
• All vendors must supply the College with their business addresses and a copy of their tax certificates;
• All vendors rendering goods and services to the College must comply with any labour legislation or regulations promulgated, with special reference to the Basic Conditions of Employment Act, Labour Relations Act, and the Occupational, Health and Safety Act.
• All vendors must declare the employment rations and compliance with the Employment Equity Act;
• College may require from vendors to enter into Joint ventures with other vendors;
• Vendors must declare their business and family relationship with any person working for College or their relationship with a staff or council member of the college;
• Vendors must indicate on their tender/bid document how many jobs will be created or maintained when executing a tender/bid.
Any enquiries can be directed to:
Ms MO Shoko
Supply Chain Manager
Tel: 014 592 7014
Completed Application Forms and email or hand deliver to Procurement Department at the Corporate Centre of ORBIT TVET College, c/o Fatima Bhayat & Bosch Street, Rustenburg, 0299