ANNUAL AWARDS & CERTIFICATION CEREMONY 2018
1. Ceremony dates and times
The Annual Awards & Certification Ceremony (AA & CC) for 2018 will take place on Thursday, 24 May 2018 at Rustenburg Civic Centre, City Hall as follows:
• SESSION ONE: REPORT 191 (NATED) BUSINESS & GENERAL STUDIES N6 GRADUATES & DIPLOMANDI ONLY
• Time: 08:30 -
• SESSION TWO: REPORT 191 (NATED) ENGINEERING STUDIES N6 GRADUATES & DIPLOMANDI ONLY
• Time: 12:00 -
• SESSION THREE: NC(V) GRADUATES ONLY
• Time: 15:00 -
Compliant candidates lists for Academic Year 2017
• List of compliant NC(V) Graduates… All NC(V) Level 4 Graduates
• List of Report 191 (NATED) N6 Engineering Studies Graduates… N6 Engineering Graduates
• List of Report 191 (NATED) N6 Business & General Studies Graduates… N6 Business & General Graduates
• List of Diplomandi Graduates… Diploma Graduates
The College urges compliant candidates to check if their names appear on the Graduation lists that is also available on Facebook page. If you are a compliant candidate, but your name does not appear on the list, please contact your HoD at your respective campus urgently.
Invitations to the graduation ceremony will be sent out to all graduates in April 2018
2. Academic Regalia
Academic dress is compulsory for all graduates and must be rented at their own expense from CHRI-
Hired gowns must be handed back to CHRI-
Please note that CHRI-
• Diploma graduates: A gown, hood and mortar board must be worn.
• NC (V) and N6 graduates: Only a gown must be worn.
Note: ONLY CASH WILL BE ACCEPTED (NO CHEQUES, CREDIT OR DEBIT CARDS). THE RATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
3. Official Photographers
The official photographer for ORBIT TVET College is Gordon Harris Photographic Studio (Tel: 012 430 3725, Fax: 012 430 4300). They will be available to take photographs on the day of the ceremony. Arrangements should be made prior to graduation day or on the morning by graduates. The College is not responsible for making these arrangements on your behalf!
Click here for the ORDER FORM and photographic information
4. Information regarding Graduation Day
Please click here for the guidelines and preparations for the graduations 2018
5. General Enquiries
Tel: 086 1000 305 or 014 592 4147
Last Updated 17 May 2018